Two-story, four-bedroom house with large eat in kitchen, two bathrooms, propane fired fireplace in living room, two sided wrap around porch with gas grill. Approximately 2,100 sq. ft. with central air conditioning & heat. Located one mile north of the town of Bolton Landing.
Lodge is located just south of CANDLELIGHT COTTAGES. Rental of lodge includes access to Lake George via CANDLELIGHT COTTAGES (May-October) and includes use of rowboats, canoes, and kayaks, swimming area. Dock slip available for your boat, subject to availability.
Reservations and Rates
- Summer Season: last Sunday in June to Labor Day Weekend
- Weekly: Sunday to Sunday only.
- Check in 3:00 p.m., check out 10:00 am.
- $4,600 per week for up to 6 people plus $300 per week for each additional person. Maximum occupancy 8 people.
- Off Season: March 1 to last Sunday in June / Labor Day Monday to November 30th
- Check in 3:00pm, check out 10:00am
- Maximum occupancy 8 people
- Weekly: $3,700 per week for up to 6 people plus $210 per week for each additional person.
- Daily: $575 per day for up to 6 people plus $35 per day for each additional person.
- Security Deposit: $500. Property will be reviewed before security deposit is returned.
- A covered, deck extends around two sides of the house and includes a view of Lake George. There is a picnic table and gas grill on the covered deck, just outside of the kitchen and living room.
- There is a convenient entry room to maintain order and cleanliness.
- Fully equipped kitchen: deep sink, dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and range, 24 cu. ft. refrigerator, beautiful wooden dining table with 8 chairs, a small island with 2 stools, large storage pantry. There is a view of the lake from the kitchen.
- First floor living room with original wood paneling and a beautiful floor-to-ceiling propane gas-fired stone fireplace and 46″ LCD HDTV
- First floor bathroom includes walk-in shower, large vanity with drawers, closet. Towel heater to heat your towels and whole bathroom. Located off the main entry room to the lodge.
- Each bedroom has a large closet and one or more dressers. Each bedroom has a combination ceiling light and fan.
- First floor bedroom includes queen-size bed, dresser, nightstand, large walk-in closet.
- First floor laundry room with washer & dryer, utility sink, and shelves.
- Second floor large bathroom with double-sink vanity, whirlpool tub, beautiful terre stone tub surround, shower. Towel heater to heat your towels and whole bathroom.
- Second floor (bedroom #2) includes one double bed and one twin bed, large closet, dresser and nightstand.
- Second floor (bedroom #3) includes one queen size bed and one twin bed, dressers, nightstand and large closet
- Second floor (bedroom #4) includes one queen-size bed, dresser, nightstand and large closet. This bedroom has a view of the lake.
- Rental includes option to reserve a dock slip and boat trailer storage at CANDLELIGHT COTTAGES, subject to availability, May – October (additional charge)
- Closest boat launch is at NOROWAL marina, located one mile south in the town of Bolton Landing
- Rental includes seasonal use of lakefront amenities at CANDLELIGHT COTTAGES, May – October: rowboats, canoes, kayaks, swimming area, fishing off docks, lakefront gazebo, outdoor ping pong
- Basic Cable TV service provided May – October (no premium channels); Internet TV available rest of year
- Beautiful refinished hardwood flooring throughout except carpeted stairs to second floor, carpeting in downstairs bedroom, vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Un-covered parking for up to three vehicles – alongside house
- Maximum 8 overnight guests in lodge (no visitors)
- No Smoking and No pets allowed.
- Quiet, wooded setting among the tall pines
- Garbage to be taken to outside wooden bin. Owner will pick up garbage
- Please bring your own beach towels
Reservations require an advance deposit of 40% of the rental amount within one week from the date the reservation is made. The deposit may be paid with a personal check, money order, or a certified bank check.
Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival if paying by personal check. A $50 SERVICE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL RETURNED CHECKS.
Final payment may be paid in cash, with a money order or a certified bank check (NOT a personal check) at time of arrival. Final payment made be made via Zelle, with prior arrangement.
Cancellation and Transfers
Confirmed reservations are not transferable to another individual.
If you cancel your confirmed reservation more than 5 weeks prior to your arrival date and the house is not re-rented, you forfeit half deposit amount (20% of the total cost).
If you cancel your confirmed reservation less than 5 weeks prior to your arrival date and the house is not re-rented, you forfeit the full deposit amount (40% of the total cost).
If the house is re-rented for the full time of your canceled reservation, your full payment will be returned.
Liability for Damages
Aside from normal wear and tear, you will be held responsible for damages to the property or its contents during your stay. The home was designed for peaceful family use only. If a house party develops, all occupants will be forced to leave immediately without refund. From time to time it may be necessary for someone to enter the property during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care or maintenance of the property.